Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Forte's

The kids had a blast at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Forte's house.  A big part of that is their second cousins Cadence and Kinsley, daughters of my cousin Adam.  Right away all of the kids disappeared into one of the bedrooms and were playing Hungry, Hungry Hippo.  Since then we have purchased Hungry, Hungry Hippo with some Christmas gift cards.
Great Grandma Forte was on top of it with Macaroni and cheese as one of the dinner options.
Kinsley LOVES black olives
Back to the game.  Every time Kinsley lost she would just storm right out of the room.  Apparently she is a bit of a sore loser.  Both of my kids got really hot at the house so Andrew went without a shirt and Adeline wore my tank top all pinned up.
Andrew got some Grandpa Forte time.
If I am right I think that Cadence is 10 days older than Adeline.  Cadence is in Kindergarten at Parkview Elementary (my old school) and also has my old Kindergarten teacher.  If we lived in Charlotte that would be fun for her to have some of my old teachers.
Be nice Andrew
All of the kids got stuffed teddy bears from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Forte for Christmas.  Addy and Andrew sleep with theirs every night.
Grandma wanted me to take a picture of Ralph and James.  I think they really bonded this visit.
We decided to box Kinsley up before they had to go.

No comments: