Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Decorating our Christmas Cookies

I could not find the food coloring in the stores anywhere.  I looked by the frosting's, candles, decorations, end cabs filled with holiday needs and came up empty.  Finally I thought a little bit harder about it being a McCormick product and decided to look with the spices.  Sure enough the little boxes of food coloring were right there on the shelf.  Now we could frost our cookies.  
The kids helped me bake peanut butter blossoms, chocolate chip, butterscotch, and sugar cookies.  I only baked a few sugar cookies because for some reason I find that they are the last ones to go. 
The kids were waiting anxiously.

I pulled out A LOT of Popsicle sticks because I knew that someone might try to eat the frosting.  That way there were many "new" sticks available.
Adeline enjoying her cookies.
Our finished cookies!

No comments: