Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 1 at the Water Park

We quickly got dressed and headed out to the water park.  The above picture shows one slide that you can go on without a raft.  The bottom picture shows one, maybe two of the three tube slides, the lazy river, little kiddie area and a shallow swimming area.

And this picture shows on the far left a deeper pool area for volleyball, basketball and fun swimming.  And in the back is a indoor/outdoor hot tub.
My only complaint was that you had to carry your own tube all the way up the steps each time you wanted to slide down.  The smaller tubes weren't bad to carry but this large yellow one was really heavy.
Every one got in but then they said that Andrew couldn't go...he would have to wait for Daddy to come back up and bring him down in a smaller one.
So Andrew and I waited.....and when they came back Andrew went on a smaller one with Daddy and Adeline and I went on a two person one.
Although I wish this shot wasn't a full body shot of myself (it could have been taken form Adeline's side, James) the slide was a lot of fun.  I absolutely LOVED listening to Adeline laugh and giggle all the way down.
I ask for a smile and I get this beautiful shot


Andrew and Eli filling up on some water.

No comments: