Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Adeline's Christmas Concert

Four Kindergarten classes came together tonight to perform their Christmas Concert.  Adeline was so excited about tonight.  The day that I volunteered this week the kids made their Santa beards, I took them home with me to punch holes and cut strings so that the kids could wear them for the concert.  Adeline thought that it was pretty cool that we had all of the beards at our house.  
I was expecting the concert to be the whole school.  The concert was packed, I felt bad for James who could hardly sit.  And this was just the kindergartners.   The concert lasted about 20 minutes.  Pretty quick but very enjoyable.  I love how Adeline was right in the center.  She did a great job and was very happy to perform.

After the concert I got to go a little closer to get a close up of Addy.  She looks so pretty.  She seems so much taller than the other kids....maybe it is just her heels?

No comments: