Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Jus like Daddy"

It might be hard to see but in the center of this picture there is a circle of darker dirt. I don't blame Andrew's stubbornness for not being potty trained by now. (considering Adeline was fully potty trained through the night at 26 months) I blame my laziness and lack of desire. So I am trying to step it up, we'll see how long it lasts. But for now Andrew is so excited to go potty like Daddy. In the bathroom he now puts the toilet seat up, stands on a stool leans forward and goes like a big boy. He is so proud and has a lot of fun doing it. Today since we were having so much fun outside I had him go in the grass. He loved it! So there is at least one perk to potty training a boy vs. girl.

No comments: