Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

A day with Sophie!

Sophie arrived bright and early dressed super cute. Both my kids were up early too excited for Sophie's arrival. The kids played so well all morning.
I made donuts for breakfast which all three completely devoured. When there was only one left Sophie made an announcement "Um, guys" (in her quiet scratchy voice), "My Mommy said that I could have the last donut, ok, my Mommy said that". Neither Adeline or Andrew protested. Smart move Sophie :-)
I think my kids had about 4-5 donuts themselves.
After lunch Adeline went to school and both Andrew and Sophie took naps. When they woke up Adeline was coming home. (James was home and went and got her) We spent the rest of the afternoon outside playing.
Actually the kids rode around in the firetruck ALL afternoon.
Daddy's special contraption made it so that everyone was happy! Thanks for the great day Sophie!

No comments: