Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

AWANA 2011

This is a very special year in AWANA because James and I are both leaders. James is a leader for Adeline in Sparks....that's right no more Cubbies. And I am a leader for Andrew in a new Puggles program for two year olds. Aside from learning about God and watching our kids grow in their faith one of our greatest joys are seeing their relationships grow. Our kids LOVE the Corbin girls and spending time with them.
Adeline with Maya.
According to James the two are inseparable.
Andrew and Sophie "Tophie"
This week Andrew and I were at the doors on our way to his room and Sophie runs up, right to Andrew and gives him a big hug. And he totally hugs her back. She is only less than a year older...so maybe....there could be a romance....maybe?
I regret not having a picture of James with Adeline. (I will get one) Here I am with my little Puggle man. Who is surprisingly just as vocal as his sister in a classroom setting. He basically answers "God or Jesus" for everything....and he is normally right.

No comments: