Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Adeline's Halloween Party!

I was very excited that I was able to come to Adeline's Halloween Party this year. Mrs. Coffin gave the go ahead that I could bring Andrew in also. Adeline was very happy about that and Andrew was happy because he could finally play with the Mr. Potato Heads that are in Addy's room.
Of course immediately Andrew went right to the tub.
Princess Leah coloring her scary cat.
Mrs. Coffin (or red crayon) giving instructions on each activity.
Adeline coloring a pumpkin while waiting to decorate her cookie.
Andrew did not want to keep his Ewok hat on because it was so hot so he kind of looks like a lovable bear. The ring toss/bean bag activity.
Each time they got a bean bag in a candy bucket they got to take out some candy.
Adeline was letting everyone feel how soft her wig hair was.
I like how Smurfett (Olivia) is posing.
Creating their own Halloween bags
So during this time Andrew decided to be in a bad mood. Which isn't a new thing these days. Something made him mad so he turned around and started to pout. I took the camera and stuck it in his face from behind and this is what he looked like....
I love it! "me angry, Mama"
And then he decided to throw a small tantrum.
Adeline didn't let Andrew's poor attitude bother her while she was making her spider hat.
Me and my big girl! I love you so much!
Snack time...lets eat our fun cookies we made. Sugar overload!!!
Still sporting the angry face....
With some bribery of candy I got some good pictures...

No comments: