Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Last minute we changed our minds and instead of trick-or-treating in our neighborhood we decided to go to our friends the Kamp's neighborhood. The Corbin's and Rudd's were also there which made it extra fun! It turned out to be a great night.
Wicket was not being very photogenic....
...but we did get some trick-or-treats from him.
Daddy and Ryan took turns driving the wagon.
We have a bumble bee, Princess Leah, and Rapunzel.
Have I mentioned before how cute I think Sophie is...just listen to her voice. "Trick-or-treat, I have a peanut allergy".
Daddy got Andrew to give the smile of the night...lucky for me I was the one in the picture with him.
This is a close second.
Adeline and Maya had a blast together.
Rapunzel got a little crazy with her hair.
So I don't know exactly what the boys were but I am sure they are from Star Wars....I am thinking storm troopers...maybe. Either way is was very nice to spend the evening with these little men.

No comments: