Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three recent phrases:

For the last couple of weeks Adeline has been nothing but a chatter box. Sometimes you can tell what she is saying and other times you can not. Sometimes she is singing her favorite songs and other times she is just making noise. Whatever it is. I love it. Nana started calling her Quackie like her Great Aunt Jackie who ever since she was little has never stopped talking.

Three recent phrases are:

1. When I was climbing a stool to reach something up high I hear...."Be careful Mommy"

2. When Daddy makes her laugh she comes up to me and says..."Daddy is a funny guy"

3. When Adeline decided to start controlling when Mommy and Daddy get kisses or hugs I devised a plan to trick her and get the lovin' I want. I say "come here baby" and she comes right up to me like a little baby and climbs in my lap, just like a baby and snuggles me. Then I ask for a kiss from the baby. And I always get it:-) So now at random times I hear a little voice saying..."come here baby" wanting me to say it so that she can be my baby.

I love it.

No comments: