Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Look at me!"

Said with a fast, high pitched voice. Adeline was determined to vacuum the upstairs hallway by herself. If I tried to help she got really angry. She must think that she can do a better job...she's probably right:-)
I also realize that Adeline seems to always be in her Mermaid pj's. I promise she does wear other clothes. This is just a favorite.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I am so proud.

Anonymous said...

Did she also insist on holding Nek and Barbie in one hand while vacuuming? That's what it looked like from the pic. I'm glad she's following in my independent, stubborn footsteps :-). Can't wait to see you soon, Adeline!

~Aunt Betsey