Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Jr. Mechanic

Adeline was very excited to work on the car with Daddy. Together they changed the oil and rotated the tires. Adeline was very determined to put the lugnuts on the tires. (I sure hope Daddy doubled checked Addy's work)


During this time Mommy was inside taking a shower and shaving her legs that haven't been touched in over two weeks. A big priority. So when I stepped outside into the garage and saw Little Miss all dirty (also just had a bath) I decided to run and get the camera. She was very proud of her "mess".
She was also very adamant that I take pictures of both Barbie and Nek who also helped with the car. (I decided not to post the individual shots) Before we went back into the house we made sure to clean our arms, hands, and face. And we also made sure that both Barbie and Nek received baths.

2 comments:

Tara Petty said...

I love the naked barbies. There is something about that that makes me giggle.

And when Adeline is done working on your car, maybe she could take a look at ours. :)

Kate Rudd said...

You are great parents. :)
and Tara's right - the Barbie and Nek naked factor makes the whole thing funnier.

I'm cooking right now - we'll see you very soon!
:)