Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

20 week old Andrew



As a family James, Adeline and I went to see Andrew once again. This was my actual scheduled appointment. Adeline was very excited that we were going to "go..see..Baby Andrew". She asked me very sweetly "Mommy, push..Baby Andrew...out?" I told her that I would when the time was right but that would be in a little bit "little..bit" Adeline quoted me. She is very ready and prepared to "hold..tiss.(kiss)..and rock...Baby Andrew"


In the picture above you will see the side of Andrew's face in the top left and his arm up against me in the center. He chose not to be very photogenic during this ultra-sound so the 3-D shots didn't turn out very well. Or at least not well enough for me to post. Some might not know what they are looking at. Personally I think that I should take a career as a ultra-sound technician, I have gotten very good at reading the screen.

1 comment:

Ang said...

I think that is an amazing picture!

Like Adeline, I can't wait to hold him either.

Love you!