Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wigwam,tomahawks, and trading furs.....

The kids got to see a wigwam.  This one is covered with a tarp but most were covered with animal fur.


They played a game called "no flinch".  So as you can see the kids are standing perfectly still trying so hard not to move..


Adeline did a great job throwing tomahawks.  All of us parents got to do it to.  And I must say I did pretty good myself.


The kids got on teams and went around the camp looking for animal furs to bring back to the worker to trade.  They had to barter and try to make money.  Team Michigan came out on top! 

I love being able to spend times like these with my kids.  Adeline was very happy to have me there with her and let me tell you that as a mom that is quite possibly the best feeling ever.

No comments: