Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Andrew and Grandpa Forte playing baseball

We came over to Great Grandpa Forte's house to spend some of the afternoon with him.  This is the first Mother's Day without Grandma and I know it is extremely hard.  Grandpa was not feeling well but I think the company helped boost his spirits.
Grandpa and I sat on the porch and watched the kids play baseball with Dad and James.  It was really fun to watch and brought back happy memories of Grandma loving baseball and especially going to watch John play.  I can picture them right now getting out of their car with their folding chairs and setting them up ready to cheer on John.  Baseball brings back a lot of happy memories for me.  I am loving all of this ball time our family has been having.




No comments: