Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015





Today was a nice day.  Today my kids surprised me with love, flowers, cards, and special gifts.  I am very thankful to be a mother.  I am thankful that the Lord made it possible for James and I to have kids, and that he gave us these two.   
When I find myself tired, frustrated, and wishing my kids would just be kind to one another, I am reminded of the gifts they are.  These two bring me so much joy that far outweighs any long day.  They were prayed for long before they were born and I know many of the prayers have continued through their lives.  My job is to raise them to love and live for Christ and to be kind and loving.  This is a job I love, a job I will never leave. I will always be there for them.  And I will let them know that.  I will be real and honest, loving and kind.  Admit when I've made faults or hurt them, say I'm sorry, and be quick to forgive.  I always tell Adeline that Andrew learns from her and that he watches her.  That he looks up to her.  As a mother, my kids learn from me too, they are watching me.  
Thank you Lord for making me a mother....I can't imagine my life without Adeline and Andrew.

No comments: