Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Dinner and Dessert

We enjoyed a nice dinner out thanks to are friends for a gift certificate to a local restaurant.  It was so nice and quiet at dinner.  I love my kids with all that is in me but tonight's dinner was really nice to be with just James.  We have been together for seventeen years (minus the four times James broke up with me)...pre-marriage break ups that is.  Almost half my life....that's just crazy!

When we got back to our room we were delivered a delicious dessert.  How fun....we get to have dessert and breakfast delivered to our room for the next two days.  I don't have to cook....let me say that again...I don't have to cook!

Look at the beautiful sky.  Right outside our window.  


No comments: