Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Moon Shadow

This weekend James and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary.  We were given a very generous stay to the Huron House from Mom and Dad Bean.  Our friends Al and Karrie two years ago took ownership in the Huron House.  We stayed in the Moon Shadow room which was right on the water.  To be clear the entire Bed and Breakfast is on Lake Huron but our room was one of the few that are a front room.
When I walked into our room I immediately took off my shoes.  It was so beautiful and clean.  The bed is big.  I am surprised at the difference between a King and Queen.  A fire place, candles, chocolate covered strawberries, and sweets all set out for us.  I even got a rose from the owner :-)




Matching robes for the hot tub!!!




And this is our view....the sound of the waves is so soothing.

No comments: