Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2015

Lunch and the final stretch

We had a nice little lunch in the shade to cool off.

The Sting Rays was definitely the boys favorite.  Slick and slippery!

Last chance to bang the drum!!
Me and my buddy!
See...he does love me.  He was not attached to me at all today unlike his sister during her field trip but while we were walking out he grabbed my hand and didn't let go.  I snapped a picture just in case he forgot :-)


Andrew chose to ride the bus back to school instead of coming home with me.  I chose not to take offense because all of the boys did it (and he's only ridden a bus twice, including today)....and us Moms just met them at school. 

No comments: