Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Our last full beach day.....

This beach never gets old.  Sun, sand, water, kids, family....that is what has made this trip so nice and relaxing.  Today Grandma and Grandpa were able to come with us for the whole time.  Even though I love my kids it was pretty nice because I felt like I could relax more and just lay out knowing they were with the kids.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
 My Addy Kay...playing in the sand.  
This may be the shot that goes in the kitchen frame.  Each year I pick out a picture of the kids on the beach and replace it over the last years picture.  It's pretty fun when I do it because then I am able to look back over the years and see how the kids have grown.  This is Adeline's eighth year coming to Siesta Beach.
 My sweet buddy full of smiles.  
This is Andrew's sixth year coming to the beach.
So hard to believe....time sure does fly.
 Grandpa was right out there with the kids.  No hesitation...and as long as the kids didn't fight they stayed out there for a long time.
Memories.....

No comments: