Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Morse Sleepover

Bryson has been sick all week so we have not seen Nick and since I already had set up for Anna to come and stay we decided to add two more little guys.  Andrew was very excited to have a sleepover with both Matthias and Eli.  Our room set up is perfect....everyone had a place to sleep.
Addy and Anna were able to have most all the time to themselves since the boys were preoccupied with each other.  I think they really liked it.
I didn't have all the ingredients for donuts and the kids were really sad.  I will not make that mistake again :)  They did enjoy pancakes and eggs though.
Nick was able to make it today so all of the boys had a blast together.
Silly face.
The girls spent just about all day with barbies....I remember times like this growing up.  Great memories.

No comments: