Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2014

First Sunset

"Okay kids, let's just stick our feet in the water tonight, it's been cloudy and chilly all day"
"okay Mommy"
So here they are being such obedient kids just sticking their feet in....
...and then.....one falls in running back to us :-)
So the other one decides she should accidentally "fall" too!!!
They had a blast....and lucky for them I kind of thought this might happen so we were prepared with two BIG towels to wrap them in when it was time to go.


My silly kids!!!!

All wet and all smiles


There's the beautiful sunset we came for....
I had the honor of holding Rebecca while her mommy was busy in the water....I think Rebecca enjoyed the sunset too.
My two burritos. We can't wait for tomorrow....

No comments: