Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Five Guys

Grandma and Grandpa Bean met us at the beach and spent a few hours with us.  We then all headed back to the house, showered up and went to get dinner before the sun set.  Grandpa tried hard to find an orange convertible for Adeline but there weren't any.  Instead he found a nice grey one. Notice Rebecca and Min Min in the back seat...
We just got a Five Guys in Muskegon but haven't been to it yet.  It sure was delicious...and I got the big burger.
A great shot of Grandpa, James and Andrew....
I tried to be tough when Adeline asked that I move so that Rebecca and Min Min could have their own seat.  I was hoping Rebecca would speak up and say she wanted to sit by me but she never did.

No comments: