Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Just in time....

We made it just in time for the sunset tonight.  As I was walking up I saw these two enjoying the sun going down.  Pretty cute they are both dressed in red.
We can't leave without a family sunset picture.
And of course the kids wanted a goofy one too.
The kids with Grandma and Grandpa Bean
My request for a posed shot looking at the sun.
And then a handful of shots with Great Grandpa Bean and Great Grandma Carol.
First with just the kids.
Then with James and I.
Then with Grandma and Grandpa Bean
Adeline and Rebecca in their matching outfits....thanks Nana!!
And then there is James and my attempt at a picture of just the two of us....as you can see the kids were all about photo bombing.


No comments: