Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Some kid pictures

Andrew and his buddies Brayden and Nick (and a little bit of Gabby)
Shelby has always reminded James and I of Sophie.  And here they are together.
Sophie is one smart lady!  I think I have a picture of her wearing this same helmet at Andrew's party last year.....
Matthias and Cade....
I was told to beware when the party was over before I went upstairs.  It was a crazy mess.  But I didn't have trouble cleaning it because the kids sure seemed to have a good time.
Addy and her two best buds Anna and Maya.  I think Anna has hit a growth spurt because she is just towering over Addy and Maya.  It might have something to do with her dad being 6'7".
I wanted a cousin's shot.  I didn't quite get the one I wanted but I am happy with this one.  I love how all of the kids have on Angry Birds, Star Wars, or Lego's t-shirts.
At the end of the night Al and Karrie were both upstairs with Shelby so we had Cade all to ourselves.  Josh got a Michigan chair for his birthday so we tricked Cade into sitting in the chair and saying "go state".  He had no idea he was sitting in a U of M chair.

No comments: