Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Adeline's Snowman

We had a snow day yesterday and just got dumped on.  Today the kids and I went out and played in the snow.   I was working on a snow fort for the kids while Adeline was working hard building her own snowman.  I helped just a little with the rolling of the balls but this is her complete project.  She was asking what she could use for his eyes and mouth and we came up with grapes for the eyes and stones for the mouth.  I think the mouth is my favorite part.  I looks like he has pretty messed up teeth :)
Adeline sitting proud right by her snowman.  Andrew ran behind her right at the last moment.  If I would have taken a picture of what happened next (Adeline turning, yelling, and pushing Andrew away) it wouldn't have been pretty.
Good Job Addy!  That is one awesome snowman!!!!

No comments: