Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Dinner with friends

For my birthday I asked James to get a babysitter and I told him I wanted to go out with Ryan and Angela.  Come to find out I think this is the first double date we have been on together or at least the first since kids.  We went to the Olive Garden where we enjoyed my favorite food and where they spoiled me with very generous gifts.  Afterwards we went to watch Lincoln.  It was a good movie but long, and I think I heard Angela snore midway through....

Me and my hubby (whom I love)
Angela and I have been friends for nine years now.  I am so blessed to have her in my life.  We have so many very special memories together.  She is a strong, stable friend who loves the Lord.  I am so thankful for her and our friendship.  Thank you Angela (and Ryan) for spending today with me, I am honored to call you friend.

No comments: