Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Good Morning Birthday Boy!

Homemade donuts for the birthday boy (Lego candle courtesy the Corbins)
Andrew is wearing his special birthday crown that Adeline made for him.
He is telling me how old he is here.  That's right 4!
Oh my sweet buddy!  I love you so much!  Happy Birthday!

Just like yesterday Adeline was all about thinking of others.  She made Andrew a very special present which if you watch the video you will see that in Andrew's words it's "just what I wanted".  She went out of her way to make him feel special and was genuinely excited for him.  So sweet to watch and it made me very proud to be their Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so precious!!! He was such a gracious recipient of a construction paper flower and balloon - he's growing up! That was probably one of my favorite videos of the two of them. Definitely a keeper :). Miss you guys ton.

Love, Bets