Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Valentine's Date!!!

James and I got to go on a date while we were in Olivet.  We decided to go to Clara's On The River, where we had our first date, were engaged, and had our rehearsal dinner.  It's a little different when it's winter and you can't go outside.  We'll have to come back in the summer.  This was a fun night for me, I loved looking back to all of our special memories.
When we walked in we were joking about seeing some people from our past.  When we were seated I looked over at the table next to us, all long, full table.  There was a man that looked familiar and sitting right next to him was Adeline's first grade teacher, from Muskegon.  How funny is that :)
I'm going to have to put this picture in with all of the other picture I have of James and I here at Clara's On The River.

No comments: