Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Not as if the 10 or more inches was enough.....

Living on the corner of the road means that you get the most snow plowed and pushed at the end of your driveway.  This is actually our neighbors drive because I had already shoveled ours with the help of two generous neighbors.  James was able to get out before the plow went through.
But I must add that James felt I could just plow through this and not have to shovel.  He wanted me to wait until he got home.  We disagreed on the van's capability of doing this.  I chose to shovel before I left for fear of getting stuck...but of course he still stands by the thought I could plow through.
And I also must add that yesterday 2/27/13 (in real time) we got another 10 or more inches of heavy snow and he tried to plow through it after shoveling just a bit.....and he got stuck, and I mean stuck.  It took an hour of shoveling under the car and laying salt to get him out.  I think it's hard for James to realize that we don't have our four wheel drive Jeep anymore. 

No comments: