Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let's go sledding!!!!!!

We were finally able to go sledding. We actually got all dressed up yesterday but when we went to leave it was raining out. Adeline was super excited and Andrew was a good sport. It was especially nice to have Aunt Betsey there. Being five months out of my repaired acl surgery I am very nervous on ice and the idea of sledding down a hill and using my leg to stop, makes me almost want to just stay in the car. Thank you Aunt Betsey for being Mommy for the day.


Aunt Betsey and Adeline before their first time down. All smiles....they ended up falling out of their sled right at the bottom. And they were all smiles then too.


Have you seen a cuter snow man?


Daddy and Andrew. Daddy is very serious about this.

The trek up hill.


Daddy and Addy had a lot of fun sledding. Daddy could control a lot with his feet.


Andrew and Aunt Betsey. Andrew kept getting sprayed with snow in the face but he didn't whine about it.




This is the one time I went down the hill and I told Adeline that Mommy will do her best not to fall over. She immediately got up and refused to go down the hill with me. I then had to plead and beg and promise that we wouldn't fall to get her to come back to me. We ended up making it down just fine.
Time to go home and warm up!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Can you bring your sled to Olivet? (If you have room) We still don't have snow AND I haven't been able to find sleds when we do get snow if that ever happens. I want to try it with Brooke.