Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baking/decorating cookies

This is the day we were so looking forward to. Addy and I made the dough in the early afternoon, let it cool and then started to bake the cookies after nap. Adeline is such a good little helper. I love our conversations we have during this time and I love to watch her watch me and copy everything I do. It makes me feel good.

Once Aunt Betsey came home we started decorating the cookies. Actually they decorated them all because I was still in the kitchen making peanut butter blossoms. There was one rule to decorating for Adeline and that was that she was not allowed to lick the knife until we were all done. She learned her way around it and would accidentally get some frosting on her finger and need to lick it off.

No comments: