Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

After the pool

After the pool we got cleaned up and went back down to play all of the games. Here is my grumpy girl posing for a picture. I asked them to say cheese but Adeline just growled at me. Look at that face...how dare I ask her to smile.
Missy and I played air hockey...I lost but I blame it on the little arms that kept getting in my way.

Addy and Anna played too. Adeline didn't quite get the concept of the puck going into the other sides hole.


Andrew driving Kermit...watch out, he looks dangerous.
The girls riding through the jungle
Andrew took a small ride.
Missy and I rode a roller coaster, it was a fun bumpy ride.

Andrew sat with Daddy during some of his games.
Daddy and Phil battling it out. Go James go!
Addy and Anna being monitored by Andrew
On our way back upstairs...time to get ready for bed.
All kids dressed and ready for a story.
Addy and Andrew after the Morse kids went back to their room.
So....how do you get your kids to go to sleep while you are still in the room wanting to read a book. (James and Phil were playing ping-pong, I think Phil was scared to play me considering last year but little does he know James is WAY better than I am). I ended up turning off the lights so everyone could fall asleep. And eventually it happened.

No comments: