Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Andrew, second time around....much better...

Hard to believe that the last time Andrew was in this chair he was crying. He looks like such a natural. I think a lot of it had to do with watching his sister before him do such a good job.
Before John did the kids hair cuts he was cutting someone else hair and he called for Andrew to come over and give him a kiss. John was so surprised and stopped what he was doing because Andrew went right to him. It was so cute and Uncle John was very happy.
All smiles...no tears.
What a big boy!
The finished product. Uncle John was threatening to pull out the clippers until I reminded him that I was the Mama! I am sure that his next hair cut will be even shorter...it has to be gradual for me.

No comments: