Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

So Santa made a mistake and accidentally put this lump of coal on my present but rest assured I put it exactly where it needed to be right on Betsey's present. Don't worry Santa I am not offended I realize it was a mistake, I am just glad we got it figured out.
Our family shot enjoying delicious coffee cake.
The Philly Beans....so glad they were with us this year!
Me and my boy!
Ok....so this was so cute seeing them both on their knees opening a present. Might I add that it was not time for them to open a gift yet they both just sat down together, took some presents and started opening.
We were very excited for Brooke to open her Christmas/birthday present from us. Ever since they visited in September I have wanted to get Brooke her very own couch. She absolutely loved Adeline and Andrew's couch and it was time for her to have her own.
This couch is even cooler with her very own sleeping bag attached that you can zip off whenever you want to.
Andrew was very excited to get his own Thomas the Train and caboose.
Now Bethany did tell me about this gift before they gave it to Andrew. And even though I am not as excited about it (because I will be constantly picking them up), Andrew was ecstatic.
He just kept shouting "Ball! Ball!" and waiting patiently for Uncle Josh to open the bag.
If a gift won an excitement award this would be it.
And the most excited for Adeline would be her pillow pet. I didn't even put this on Addy's list because Aunt Betsey who was living with us knew how much Adeline wanted it and wanted to be the one to give it to her. Every time we go into a store Adeline goes crazy about the lady bug pillow pet and continued to say how she wanted it for Christmas. Apparently James told her that the stores were all sold out (which I was shocked he said) but I didn't find that out until Adeline told Aunt Bethany who then told me. I guess that explains the times I would go with Addy in the store and she would say "see Mommy, there are still pillow pets here". Naughty Daddy!
Andrew got some Thomas pj's and underwear that he wanted to sport around the house over his other pj's.
Adeline helped color Aunt Betsey's present complete with our family (including her and a caterpillar) And at the bottom Adeline initialed it AB.
Andrew was ready for a nap so he and Addy got cozy in Brooke's couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Charity,
That coal was meant for you. I wish you wouldn't have done that, Betsey is such a sweet, sweet girl.

Regretfully yours,
Santa