Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"I am a robot, trick-or-treat"

I wasn't as excited about our costumes this year as I was about last years. But I knew with James' creativity they would turn out ok. Adeline looked the best. She was a fairy princess/robot. She also got to sport her glow in the dark wand we had been saving since last year that she got from Great Grandpa Bean.
What a happy little girl!
And look at this little man. Yes, he is in a spray painted sack held together by duct tape. We wanted Andrew in something that we could pick him up in if we needed to.
Our family shot!
Adeline couldn't walk very well because her box was too long, James couldn't move his arms because he had those crazy tubes around them, and I couldn't touch my arms together because I was stuck in a box. This provided a bit of humiliation for me but also a lot of laughs.
Andrew eating pretzels to keep himself happy. He dumped the bag out all over himself but since I couldn't get to him with my crazy robot box costume we just let him be.
Addy's first walk to the neighbors. She couldn't climb the stairs so we had to help her get the candy in her bucket.
Aunt Betsey was a great help in preparing all of our costumes.
Daddy and daughter robots.
I think Andrew was upset because Addy got candy and he didn't at a particular house.
A full family shot....thank you David Rudd.
Mommy and Addy
Andrew happy with his hands full of candy.


And here is a video of the princess robot in action.

Andrew was very excited when we all got home and he could dig into his candy. What a fun night with great memories!


No comments: