Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lewis Farms 2010

Apparently I take way too many pictures at a single event, because there are a lot from this one day. So for you faithful blog followers you will enjoy the many posts to follow that are all about Lewis Farms.
As Missy told me last night "you guys are ALWAYS late" I would like to say that the Bean family was on time and even early enough to drive to North Muskegon to car pool with the Morse and People's families.
We got there by 10:30 Sunday morning to avoid the rush that comes in the afternoon.
It is so sad to me to think that next summer both of my kids will be too big for the jogging stroller. I know that I have been back and forth about having another child but I am now positive that I want another whether it be Invitro or adoption. So if we don't have any more kids you will know that it is because of James :-)
All of the kids minus Jaely. Left to right...Eli, Noah, Matthias, Adeline, Anna, Ryan, Andrew. The Corbin's went the day before and the Rudd's are going next week. It is becoming hard to coordinate events where everyone can make it.

No comments: