Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Incredibles


I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I think I have to credit my husbands creativity. Adeline helped me iron on the logos (by standing beside me..don't worry Nana or Grandma she didn't touch the hot iron)

Here is our little violet

Putting up her force field

Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack (actually I think Andrew should have been Dash because he is so fast)

Adeline was a little scared of some of the other kids costumes

Getting candy from the lady that gave Grandma Kay some crazy bush

Mommy and Addy

Andrew just hanging out

Addy showing off all of her candy. It was pretty cold and even with three layers on Adeline had had enough after about and hour. She didn't want to go to any more houses and just wanted to go home. I asked her if we could just stop at the houses on our way back and she said..."No Mommy, I just want to go home, I already have enough candy ok". When did my daughter get so grown up?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

The costumes turned out so cute! I especially love the grabby candy bag! Adeline looks so happy. :) I love the picture of her force field.

Anonymous said...

You guys look AWESOME! Addy is still the cutest little thing ever...and she knows how to butter up the neighbors with her adorable words! I'm surprised people didn't just give her the whole bag of candy!
- Erin