Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cade's birthday party

Sunday we went to Cade Heminger's #2 birthday party. Before we left I changed the kids into Michigan shirts because I knew Al is a BIG State fan. Al was very gentle on us considering the recent loss but proceeded to dress Cade in his State shirt. Then James went out to the car and came back with his Michigan shirt on. And then I remembered that I also had mine so I put it on. Well Al and Karrie wouldn't let that go on at their house so they went and put on their jerseys. It was really funny! Here are some shots we took.
The kids. Andrew 20 months, Cade 2, and Addy 4.
All the boys.
And one big group shot. Right now the Michigan/Bean team is up 4-3 but soon (in about six weeks) we will be tied with the State/Heminger team 4-4.