Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

And then we took a walk to the park

Of course someone has to not cooperate and of course it is Andrew because all he wants to do is push the stroller.
Uncle James carried Aliyah and commented on how much lighter she is and that he felt like he could carry her forever. Addy and Michael walked hand in hand and I pushed Andrew in the stroller that he could hardly fit in. (I wish I took a picture of it)
In the jungle gym
Cousins taking turns on the big slide.


Aliyah watching on.
Michael on the big turtle....Addy refused to get on.
Seriously, is she not the cutest thing.
Andrew being a very good and gentle cousin.
This is my favorite shot with Aliyah. Of course she is smiling because she is looking at Uncle James.
Andrew and Aliyah on the turtle.
Before we left I wanted a shot with my nephew
and my wonderful sister. Thank you for the great day!

No comments: