Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A very fun Saturday...

This morning when Adeline woke up she had something very special waiting for her downstairs. Uncle John came into town last night for a softball tournament and brought with him a beauty station and baby stroller Nana and Papa had gotten her. Uncle John was already gone when she woke up but as soon as she saw the beauty station she went CRAZY. It has nail polish, lip stick and a blow dryer and makes all the noises!!! She immediately sat down in the chair and started pushing buttons. It was hard enough changing her diaper I couldn't get any clothes on her:)


We spent the early afternoon watching Uncle John play softball. I remembered to bring Adeline her SPF 50 but forgot about myself. So as I am typing this I am realizing that my skin is quite red. Ouch! I hope it is gone tomorrow.
After a late nap Uncle John came back and we enjoyed the evening together. Adeline definitely likes spending time with her Uncle John. He got a lot of kisses.

2 comments:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

What a darling! She certainly is a girlie girl and I love it. Hope you are all doing well. Think about you guys often and am praying for you all too. Love ya!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Addy Kay! We miss you and hope you are loving the summer sunshine! Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later, let us know if you're heading south anytime soon!! Love you all!