Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Aunt Bethany surprise 30th

Uncle Josh surprised Aunt Bethany by flying her home to Ft. Wayne, IN. She was able to spend quality time with her family and we were able to all be together.

Starting off the night with monkeys jumping on the bed:)
Photo opp. with the sisters
Adeline and Uncle Josh coloring. She loves to say "Josh"
Aunt Bed-des (Betsey) and Adeline also coloring. With Mommy looking at nothing:)
Uncle Josh read Addy her favorite Elmo book
Daddy makes me happy
Happy birthday Aunt Bethany!!
Big brother, little sister. Aunt Betsey is now in Texas for her 6 weeks of basics. We miss you already.
All the kids. Aunt Bethany is also pregnant and is due 2 weeks before Mommy. She feels like she might be having twins. Wouldn't it be crazy if we both had twins???
Brothers
Good-bye kisses
I love you Uncle Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Philly Bean's had a great time seeing you Addy. I know it wasn't for long but we had to get our Adeline time. Take care of Mommy and her growing belly. Maybe a baby brother or two with show up during the best Birthday month of the year!
Uncle Josh

Bethany said...

Thanks for driving all the way down to surprise me for my birthday! It was great to see you! I love your new curly hair! (well, new to me; I had no idea.)
I miss you already!
love, Aunt Bethany