Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's not every weekend...

... that I get to see some of my BEST friends. This weekend I not only got to see Angela from Maryland but I also got to see Rebecca and Angel.


Angela came over for her sisters graduation and gave me a call. It just worked out that I was coming down to Olivet. Angela, her Dad, my Dad and I all went out to dinner and had a great time. She and I were both dressed in pink and our Dad's were dressed in brown, it was pretty funny. We spent a lot of time talking about our ten year class reunion coming up and the people we want to see (and a little about those we don't want to see). Grandma and Grandpa Bean took very good care of Adeline while I was out.



Rebecca just graduated from college and will be leaving for South Carolina in a couple of weeks to start her job as a twelfth grade English teacher. I am very proud of her. I will really miss her. She and I have always had this special connection I hope that I can go visit her sometime.


Angel got some special Adeline time. Actually we had to pull her from running around and she wasn't very happy until I turned the camera around so she could see herself. Then all was well with the world.
A great weekend with GREAT friends.

1 comment:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

I love you friend!
I am coming to visit-hopefully soon.
yeah! yeah! yeah!

PS-would you email those pictures to me?