Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Afternoon Activites

On the actual Father's Day we went to church with James parents and then met my family for lunch.
Addy was pretty attached to John's girlfriend Candy
Uncle John stole her so that he could whisper sweet nothings in her ear
Whenever I turn the screen around for Adeline to see herself she is full of smiles

Addy and Great Grandma Forte
Addy and Great Grandpa Forte
Addy Kissing Ralph her new friend
My favorite place to visit in Charlotte with my two favorite people

3 comments:

Donald said...

Oh Addy! I so wish I lived closer to you! Thank God for the internet because I still get to watch you blossom before my eyes. I so look forward to looking at your blog for new pictures. I love the one where your head is resting on the chair:) You are so very precious (and white as white can be like your auntie!):)
I love you!

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

Yeah for new blog posts! I love the new pictures-it's so great to see your family members this way since we are all so far away for visiting. Adeline, you crack me up. The pictures where you can see yourself are fantastic. You are such a doll and hope to see you soon!

momtastic said...

Gosh she's a doll! Yeah, there are things I'd like to keep off of MySpace, and this seem safer. I check yours out regularly too! I remember Candy from Charlotte... I think I went to grade school with her! Funny that I remember... I remember the most obscure things! DEFINITELY! Let's get in touch! I would love to see you again, and meet your beautiful Adeline! I am thinking I might want to go... Rebecca (Twichell) Shaver is going so that makes me feel better about it too! E-mail me on MySpace, and we can get info floating back and forth! Have a great day mama!