Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Daddy's birthday surprise.....

...was a little bit different (no spiderman party) this year...but was still a lot of fun. Grandpa Bean had the idea to surprise Daddy by showing up at church for Daddy's birthday. I personally was very excited about this because that meant that I could see everyone again. Grandma and Grandpa Bean, Grandpa Forte, Uncle John and Candy, and Aunt Erin all came to surprise Daddy. We spent the day grilling out, taking naps:), going for a walk, playing, laughing, going to the beach, and just having fun together. Daddy was very happy.


One of the funniest parts to the day was on our walk. Grandma was admiring a plant in our neighbors yard, the neighbor noticed and dug some up for Grandma. She was very excited.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDAY James! Sorry we couldn't be there for that surprise. Funny that this post shows Grandma Kay stealing plants and Aunt Erin trying to crush Addy in the wagon. You guys are all very cute but Addy always steals the show. Love you all
UJ

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, James! Sorry we couldn't be there this year. It looks like you had a lot of fun. It also looks like Erin is crushing Adeline in the wagon. I did a little chuckle when I saw that. I'm excited to have a blog now because I can comment on here. I couldn't figure out how to do it ever, now I can!