Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

My little gardener...

Adeline and I spent the afternoon going to the store, picking out flowers and mulch. Thanks to Great Grandpa Bean and Carol Adeline has her very own gardening bag with tools and gloves. She was all about helping me.
We had a lot of fun together.
After we had planted about half of our flowers Adeline asked if we were going to plant all of the flowers. I told her that we were but that if she wanted to take a break she could. She said "Ok, I'll take a break, I'll color a little bit on the sidewalk and then come right back". And that is exactly what she did.
All finished....now all we need is a little water.
Thanks Adeline Kay, I couldn't have asked for a better helper.

No comments: