Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Addy takes the stage




The kids had a check up with Dr. Hildewine from their ear infections three weeks ago. As soon as we got into the waiting room Adeline took her stage and just continued to talk until we were called back.....which was about 25 minutes. She is so bubbly and funny...I love it! For many of you that know me know that I am much more reserved but according to Nana when I was young I was very energetic and super friendly...what happened? :-) After my first day of Kindergarten my teacher told my Mom that everyone wanted to be my friend, because I was so fun. I see the same for Adeline.


As a side note: When we were talking to Dr. Hildewine about Adeline's medication Adeline told her that it tasted really bad. Dr. Hildewine's response was that as long as you took it all you shouldn't have to take it again. And of course my honest little child told her "Mommy stopped giving it to me because it tasted so bad." I was told on....thankfully the ear infection was gone and Dr. Hildewine made a special note to make sure all medicines are flavored.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's my Adeline! Brooklynn is a complete opposite, although she is coming out of her shell a little bit, but not really around strangers. I think Gabby will be my more talkative kid. (Maybe because her name is Gabby?)