Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adeline celebrates 5

Because Adeline's birthday is in July she will never be able to officially celebrate it during the school year with all of her friends. It seemed as though all of Addy's friends were turning five and she had begun to get pretty sad about still being four. We decided to make cup cakes and have Addy bring the treat into her class and celebrate her July birthday.

After I picked Adeline up from school she informed me that since she was five she didn't need a car seat anymore because she was a big girl. I let her know that even five year olds have a car seat and that she was still four. She proceeded to tell me in her aggressive tone that she was five. Later while I was talking to Nana on the phone I mentioned to Adeline that since she was five now I guess we didn't have to have a big summer birthday party like we usually do because she already had her birthday. She INSTANTLY said, no, no, I'm four and my birthday is July 25th, I can still have a birthday party.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I hope we didn't miss Addy turning 5! We're so excited to come to your party, Addy, I'm glad you didn't cancel it. :)