Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday morning/afternoon..

Sunday we went to church in Olivet. We have many friends that attend this church and it was nice to see them all. Here Adeline is able to get to know Ali who is around eight months older. They hit it off right away. Adeline was in an EXTRA positive mood which made her all the more lovable.

Here is the last picture I have taken of the girls back in 2007. Adeline kept attacking Ali so Ali stayed on the couch for most of our visit. I am glad that our latest interaction went much better. I think they could be best friends.
I was able to meet and hold my great friend Rebecca's baby Aveya. She is about a month and a half and weighs 7.11 pounds. My baby is 32.5 pounds and two years old. I felt like I could run miles holding Aveya. Funny how my back didn't have any aches and pains while holding her.
Rebecca and Aveya came back to the Bean house for lunch and Adeline just loved on Aveya. While the kids napped Rebecca and I were able to catch up. It was great to have that time together.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, Aveya is a tiny peanut! I wish I could hold her, too! Gabby was almost 10 pounds at 1 month, she is going to be my chunka monka baby.