Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aunt Erin watched the kids for us.....

Aunt Erin watched the kids while I went to see my Grandmother. It actually worked out pretty well, I didn't want to overwhelm Erin so I tried to work it out that I would leave once the kids were asleep. Erin stepped into action so that I could run (very important), and then once I was done I got the kids lunch and then took a shower. After my shower I put both kids down and then left to see my Grandma. My hope was that both kids would sleep while I was gone and Erin wouldn't have much to do. Unfortunately Andrew only slept for 45 minutes but Addy did take a good nap. When I got home I heard a lot of commotion coming from the piano and came in to see this sweet sight.



I think the choice of song is perfect! Thanks Erin for loving our kids and for giving up a Saturday to watch them.

No comments: